Steps for Communicating With Your Tattoo Artist
At Stick Tattoo, our artists take great pride in both their artwork, but also their customer service to our clients. This last year has been quite challenging for our industry as the pandemic has created changes to our typical operation, as well as an influx of appointments. However, we are still working to provide the same level of service and communication for all of our customers. To help with this, we have created a streamlined process for communicating with your artist, and have outlined this information to make it as easy and efficient for you and your artist. Please keep in mind that our artists see and speak with numerous tattoo ideas on a daily basis, so this guide is created to help ensure all the details and needs of your tattoo are saved for reference.
When Emailing Your Tattoo Artist:
- In the subject line, please include your first/last name and “Tattoo Appointment” or “Consult Inquiry”.
- In the body of the email, you can copy/paste the following guideline that you can then answer for your specific tattoo. We do encourage that the more detailed the answers, the better it is for our artists to understand.
- Date of Appt:
- Location on Body:
- Approx Size:
- Is this a cover-up? — if yes, please provide a picture of the tattoo being covered up.
- Will this tie into an existing tattoo? — If yes, please provide a picture of the area being tattooed, with as much of the existing tattoos as possible.
- Please list any additional details about your concept.
A Few Additional Notes:
- Please attach any and all reference pictures to be used for creating your custom artwork.
- Also, please note, our team works to respond to every email as quickly as possible, but often may take a week or two to reply for appointments that are scheduled over a month out.
- Each artist handles custom artwork differently, however, as a general rule, our artists will be creating your tattoo within the final weeks before your appointment. This ensures your ideas have not changed or altered.
Our Tattoo Artists:
- Moats: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan: Actually, Dan doesn’t check his email. He’d probably love a hand-written letter, though, or you can email Rachael, and she’ll get you in touch: email@example.com
- Kelechi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna: email@example.com
- Cory: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the shop directly at 304-212-5543 or email our front desk team at email@example.com.